Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Is God Mad at Me?

Hello everyone. If I asked you, “Are you a good person?” What would you say? I think most people would say yes. If I asked them why they are good, they might list several things they do that are good. I believe the reverse is true. I think there are people who believe that because they have made some bad choices, it makes them a bad person. I also think that when people do bad things, some of them spend way too much time thinking about all the bad things they did. The...y can spend so much time thinking about their past that it effects their present and their future. If that’s you then I have good news for you.

God doesn’t think you are a bad person. No matter what you did, He’s not mad at you. And no matter how bad a mistake you made, He still loves you and has a great plan for your life. You may spend time trying to earn His forgiveness, but you can’t earn something that has been given to you. His forgiveness is a free gift and you don’t have to spend the rest of your life trying to earn it. It was expensive. It cost Jesus His life but He freely gives it to us. Yet while Jesus was on the cross dying for our sins, He looked at the guys who were murdering Him and asked God to forgive them. He did it while they were murdering Him! That sounds crazy but that’s how much Jesus loves you. Do you want to get free from that bad decision you made? Just simply say, “Jesus, I did some bad things (You can name them if you want but He already knows). I ask you to forgive me. I ask you to come into my life. I make you my Lord and Savior.” If you prayed that prayer, it is finished! You are forgiven! God won’t hold anything against you that you have ever done. God has a great plan for your life!

That's another Opinion of the Minion

2 comments:

  1. Hello Minion. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and about your life in the Lord Jesus Christ being christian. I have gone through your very encouraging blog post which gives great hope to the readers. God is certainly not mad on us. i have thoroughly enjoyed your blog post. I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 40 yrs int his great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Crist to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. we would love to have you come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacaton time. We would love to have young people come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. God's richerst blessings on you, your famiy and friends. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Pastor. We would love to come. Please e-mail me at toswald@naseals.net. I would love to connect with you. I apologize for taking so long to get back with you. I don't check my blog comments as often as I should.

    ReplyDelete